Dark-Energy-KnucklesDark-Energy-Knuckles

Main Movies Games Favorites Reviews Stats 8 Fans

Neverending Light Neverending Light

A rather mediocre experince.

From the start the game gets off to a rocky start. The voice acting all sounds rather...well they sound like crap. Plus this game has almost no action. Theres the time when you run away from the enemies like once or twice. After that, thats about it. And when you have to search for a weapon, I had to crawl all over the place before I gave up because I didn't know what I was looking for looked like and resorted to the jump menu relinquishing all my hard earned Sprite Droppings.

But I'll give you credit on the story, it does seem interesting enough and at the beginning I did actually jump once or twice. But in the end, this series needs alot more work before it reaches a level where it can be considered great, or in my opinion, good. I would suggest that while keeping the dark theme, in the next game also include more action. And if someone seems to be stuck on something, include some clues through character dialogue maybe. And also try to cut back on backtracking, the amount of backtracking in this game did kind of piss me off considering how big the entire cavern was.

I hope you take some of these things into consideration when making your next game to make it a more pleasent experince. I'll make sure to watch out for it.

Sonic - Rise of Robotnik Sonic - Rise of Robotnik

Exceeded what I expected honestly.

First of all, the game was decently fun, but alot shorter than what I expected. But I'm not going to really complain about the length of time because as a first flash game, this is an really impressive start and I must say that you are definately going onto my favorite authors list. I want to see what else you can come up with.

I will make the small complaint however that the drawing kind of...lacked in some areas. Mostly in the endings. The only two that I felt fully satisfied with was the Rouge ending and the secret ending, I think the drawing in those worked rather well.

And finally, for those who are stumped and cant get the final endings, heres a tip. You'll need to meet up with a character named Dagger. You'll meet her if you choose not to go with Rouge after the prison bit, and she'll quiz you. For the first three questions, just go with the middle answer, then after that the answers are 2001 and 2002, blue and brown, and a pillar and block. Pay close attention to what she says in the ending with her. You'll figure out how to unlock the secret ending from her dialogue. And for those of you who cant quite get it all, heres how you do it. Go into the gallery and click into a picture. THen start right clicking and hitting forward. Eventually you'll come to a screen that says you unlocked the silver emerald so then exit that and click in the gallery area that says emerald and you'll find the final ending. Have fun. =3

Telsa responds:

Hmph, I thought I disabled the right click menu :P

Yes, the drawing's definitely changed in quality as I figured out how better to get them out of Photoshop and into Flash with a minimal quality filesize. But, as it took over a year to make the game, I think that the change in quality was totally understandable, at least from my perspective :D

Platform Racing Platform Racing

It's a good game...

Or what I saw of it was a good game. Until after the one match I had I got banned.

Newgrounds Rumble Newgrounds Rumble

W00T!

I refused to write a review until I unlocked and beat everyones story. Now then the final Convict fight was a BITCH! But it was fun. I dont really have anything helpful to say so I'll just say this. Fun Game, Hope to see more like it. Bai.

Bubble Tanks Bubble Tanks

Woah...

what a big game ^^ i had alot of fun with it and i DID reach the ending. for proof it says "You have reached the end of the world! Nothing out here go back!" :3 whee

Rolley-Ball Rolley-Ball

Wow this is my favorite game on Newgrounds.

I must say this game never ceased to amaze. From its graphics, to its complexity, and to its simple yet confusing puzzles. Here's a small hint. On the "Puzzling" stage a fourth color is introduced. Oh and for the gravity one go to the bottom one then slam up and you should be able to defy the top one just long enough to slip past it. :) hope that helps.

Doula-Ball Doula-Ball

Meh this game was original but not done well

I like pinball but the table is too small and your attracting lesbian assholes who like to call men vile sick perverted freaks. Ok though everyone can stop calling the lesbian a bitch now. Ok? She had her own effin opinion like we all do. When i last checked we all have a freedom of speech. But anyways my suggestions to make the game better are to make the table bigger, bigger paddles to smack the ball with, and personally get rid of the annoying announcer. He was just dumb. But the game was a nice idea. You just need to carry it out better.

the classroom the classroom

Mission 4....COMPLETE!

Hahahaha....this game is awsome! I dont see what it is about mission 4 thats so difficult....it took me 3 or 4 trys but i got it. maybe if i get a camera ill record it so everyone else can figure out how to do it. But awsome game man! I'm gonna go finish up 2 and 3 now!

RaidenX RaidenX

This is the perfect space shooter.

that final boss fight was tense. Man oh man was it hard...but after i beat him i saw that you put down omg you rule on those 2 rocks. lol i know i rule. But for all you people who are having problem with this boss the way to beat him is to grab a power up and the purple beam so you can concentrate on dodging his bullets and still hit him.

Go0gley responds:

Or grab the blue beam so you can kill it in 10 seconds. :) Glad you like it! :D

Hack Hack Revolution Hack Hack Revolution

god this was great

i somehow manged to get a 120 combo but this game is nearly impossible on hard. If you are a die hard ddr fan this is a must.