Dark-Energy-KnucklesDark-Energy-Knuckles

rock on

carljohnson responds:

GRIm

Looking Up Looking Up

Very cute and imaginative.

It's rare these day's to see this type of humor being succesfully pulled off anymore. So imagine my suprise to not only see it succeded at for a change, but with a quirky art style that sticks to you all the same!

The music also stuck with me too, I think one of the reasons it's rare to actually see a flash like this being pulled off is because no one knows exactly what type of music they should use. But I believe you executed the entire thing beautifully. I'm looking forward to watching what you create in the future. So keep it going mate!

SK vs. QM: A Sprite Fight SK vs. QM: A Sprite Fight

ZOMG!!!

NEO LINK I FUCKING LOVE YOU, LET ME MAKE LOVE TO YOU AND YOUR CHILDREN!!! :D:D:D:D LOLZ!!!!
Haha in all seriousness though mate great movie talk to you on MSN about it.

TTA Episode 068 TTA Episode 068

TTA! <3

:P I love the TTA series and this is one of my favorite episodes for some reason O_O'' Anyways i hope it gets an award ciao. <3

What is Love? What is Love?

Hehe...most inventive flash out there

This is probably the best flash on newgrounds. Some might say the graphics are lack luster but i say this is the only type of graphics that fit this movie. OH! And not only that i love all the secrets :) like clicking on a discolored brick can have a guy pop out or have 2 guys start fighting :) This is truley a flash that is "out there".

P.S. XD YES! YOU ARE A STARCRAFT FAN! :P i saw the sign for Zerg Rush Protection :)

Scrotum 4 Scrotum 4

Hey its history baby.

To the person below me he said to stop voting it off the charts and how could you be so cold hearted when your looking at the first person who ever submitted a movie to newgrounds? He's the guy who's made history here. well whatever say what you will. But this was a fun movie to watch.

Phoenix Wrong Triple Take Phoenix Wrong Triple Take

XD this was great :)

Im mostly giving you a 10 becuase of the captain planet bit...My god that was original! I even forgot that he existed! XD great job

Supersonic Supersonic

Hey it happens to alot of guys..oh not that...

Haha :P good video i love it. Good song to use for it (seeing as how its one of the few bands of its type that doesnt just slit a mooses throat over the microphone then scream cusswords into it claiming its music) but sometimes the graphics just got alittle...*ahem*...akward. Like when shadow was holding the gun or...*shudder* TAIL'S APPEARED...anyways though awsome vid i love it. Oh and if your not a sonic fan and watch this dont review it and say i have to dock points off of it cause its a sonic video...ALL ABOUT SONIC. WELL DOY THATS WHAT A SONIC VIDEO IS.

Sonic outtakes 3 Sonic outtakes 3

yay :P

Wow so i got to help with a second movie :P thats kinda cool. ^^ well then....
Terry if you can see this and you think you should be helping yoshi with his movies still....
BRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING IT OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!

Yoshiking2 responds:

Nightmare on Greenhill Nightmare on Greenhill

Different from the usual but fails to be entertain

You cant do horror movies with sprites mate. Not to mention the song wasnt creepy it just detracted from the experince. The deaths were predictable, For some reason i seriously doubt that anyone....except maybe Sonic.....would rush Eggman the way Knuckles did but i dont see how Eggman could capture sonic like that. But your animation was fluid and it shows that you have quite a bit of flash work. Work on your sound a bit and remember originality is good but good ideas require good writing just as well.