View Profile Dark-Energy-Knuckles

All 40 Movie Reviews

8 w/ Responses

holy sit

it looks really good, the preloader graphics and everything, and mega lols

Very cute and imaginative.

It's rare these day's to see this type of humor being succesfully pulled off anymore. So imagine my suprise to not only see it succeded at for a change, but with a quirky art style that sticks to you all the same!

The music also stuck with me too, I think one of the reasons it's rare to actually see a flash like this being pulled off is because no one knows exactly what type of music they should use. But I believe you executed the entire thing beautifully. I'm looking forward to watching what you create in the future. So keep it going mate!

ZOMG!!!

NEO LINK I FUCKING LOVE YOU, LET ME MAKE LOVE TO YOU AND YOUR CHILDREN!!! :D:D:D:D LOLZ!!!!
Haha in all seriousness though mate great movie talk to you on MSN about it.

TTA! <3

:P I love the TTA series and this is one of my favorite episodes for some reason O_O'' Anyways i hope it gets an award ciao. <3

XD this was great :)

Im mostly giving you a 10 becuase of the captain planet bit...My god that was original! I even forgot that he existed! XD great job

yay :P

Wow so i got to help with a second movie :P thats kinda cool. ^^ well then....
Terry if you can see this and you think you should be helping yoshi with his movies still....
BRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING IT OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!

Yoshiking2 responds:

Different from the usual but fails to be entertain

You cant do horror movies with sprites mate. Not to mention the song wasnt creepy it just detracted from the experince. The deaths were predictable, For some reason i seriously doubt that anyone....except maybe Sonic.....would rush Eggman the way Knuckles did but i dont see how Eggman could capture sonic like that. But your animation was fluid and it shows that you have quite a bit of flash work. Work on your sound a bit and remember originality is good but good ideas require good writing just as well.

Heh :P

Yay technically the first flash movie i've ever been involved in ^^ I'll say this flat out knux (yes he's yoshi know but old habits die hard) you need to work on the jokes a little more....TAKE INSPIRATION FROM ME DAMNIT! NINJA PENGUINS! THINK OF THE NINJA PENGUINS! THE MUDEROUS KILLER WAFFLES! LAWLZ! DEATH TO THE NON-HOLY SPOON WORSHIPPERS! DEVIATE FROM YOUR PATH OF THE SATANIC SPORK! WORSHIP THE SPOON! THE SPOOOOOOON!

Yoshiking2 responds:

Yea i know I didn't have enough time for it but next year i promise i will include that idea. Thanks :)

Hehe....

I must say this is probably one of the best flashes i've seen on newgrounds. It's funny as hell, your animation is extremly fluid, and you capture Magus's attitude perfectly. You've got yourself a fan here mate.

ShadowWarriorLuke responds:

Thanks man.

Haha this was great!

While defintly not the most original thing done it's defintly the most creative thing ive seen in a while! The song you chose to go with this movie was perfect and defintly enjoyable. The violence, well obviously kick ass the whole way through. The graphics, while pretty nice, were sometimes a little rough and not througly completed to perfection as they should have been but im not counting too much off of that cause its hard to get them to perfection. The style, you took a few other things from different games and certainly made them your own. Thats something i always look forward to. The humor was ok but at times sort of forced and not realized untill you watch the movie a second time. But the summoning of the Pichu was great! XD Im going to look forward to seeing some more of your movies man good job on this one. And if your reading this review and not watching the movie and you havent seen it yet, WATCH THE BLOODY MOVIE! XD

29, Male